Sunday, June 27, 2010

A Sanctuary of Your Own


Jeremiah 1:5 tells us that God knew who we were before we were in the womb. That means He is a personal God who cares about us. Luke 12:7 tells us that God even knows the number of hairs on our heads.

What we have is a very personal God who cares about our joys, fears, and tears.
At times, you may have even asked where God was when you went through a difficult
time. All the while, He was right there asking for you to turn to Him.

Think back for a moment to different events that happened in your life...times when a bill miraculously got paid...times when you were offered help from “out of nowhere.” That was God working through your life.

We all need a “sanctuary,” a place to call our own and receive spiritual nourishment. I have created this blog so that you would have a place to get in touch with your own spiritual journey and come along on mine.

For some time now, I have wanted to have a prayer group in my home. Then, one day it dawned on me that people everywhere could use prayer and inspiration...and little space of joy and sharing...a place to be "real," to connect to others because we really are in this together!

Each time someone I know tells me that a prayer has been answered, my heart warms and I jump for joy. I know that you must feel the same way. Someone else's happiness and answers to prayer can be contagious!

My list of "followers" for this blog are part of my prayer list. I pray for each and every one of you. Please keep in touch and let me know how things are going. If you've had an answer to prayer--no matter how small--feel free to share it here. I would love
to hear it. I want this to be a true place of caring and sharing.
Hugs,
Cindy

4 comments:

  1. You are such a wonderful woman. My prayers are answered a lot. I am very grateful for it. I love this. Keep going.
    Gros bisous
    Frenchy

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how amazing!!! I need all the prayers I can get...thank you for praying for us...and keep up your wonderful work!!! you are making a difference!!!

    Hugs
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Diana believe me, I say prayers to bless everyone, their work, their talent, their families...I ask for God's blessings on their lives--and I will keep you on my prayer list--you are making such a difference that is SO positive in the lives of others!
    HUGS,
    CIndy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Frenchy,
    I just want to say that I think your blog is such an inspiration to so many and spreads PURE JOY to every one! I'm inspired every time I go there...You have a true joie de vivre! You reach people in such a meaningful way that is wonderful.
    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete