Friday, July 16, 2010

Announcing Link Party for Next Week Too!

Hi Everyone...

I am so overwhelmed with JOY reading all of your posts...thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing...This has been an online Bible study if I have ever seen one....amazing.

Next week should be so fun for all of us....All I'm asking is if you would share a story about something wonderful that someone did for you that took you by surprise during a difficult time in your life. I have found that when I least expect it, earthly "angels" come from out of nowhere.

I can't wait to hear your story!

Hugs,
Cindy

5 comments:

  1. Looking forward to this. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your prayers. I have put a post up if you would like to see it.
    Blessings, AE

    ReplyDelete
  3. God bless all of your efforts for God's Kingdom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to reading all the stories, Cindy.

    ReplyDelete