Monday, July 12, 2010

Just Need to Share This

Hi Everyone...
Yesterday I was so busy on here trying to write to everyone and meet new people! Then, I was off to commenting on art blogs (for my art blog) and I went to leave a comment for a really lovely artist named Kristin. Well, you know how when you leave a message, you are given a word to decode? They are always "Nonsense" words that don't mean anything.

BUT, when I got the word to decode, guess what it was! It said, "BLESS!" I about fainted!

I had to share that with you.
Hugs,
Cindy

6 comments:

  1. It was meant for you.
    Thank for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah! That's the God that we serve...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy, that is amazing and I believe the "bless" was as much for you as for Kristin. Now, you won't believe this but I also got "bless" about 18 months ago and wrote a note to that person. She wrote back that she needed all the blessing she could get since she was having surgery in the next couple of days. It gave me the chance to be in prayer for her healing. God is good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I'm so happy to hear all your reactions to this...I thought it was so special...I think it was meant for Kristin and for all of you! I thought it was a "God wink" about starting this blog because it is such a lovely place of sharing with everyone.

    And Faye, that is such an interesting story about how you got it too and what it meant...That was a miracle!
    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! What a beautiful message! I am so honored and happy for us ALL - funny as I have been really searching lately, and just yesterday met a lovely woman from our church for breakfast who is helping me focus on what we want to achieve for our family and another adoption. It's hard to "wait" when you want something so much, but I have to know that our baby is just waiting for the perfect time. . . But thank you for this post and for sharing the sweet message!
    Kristin xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Cindy, that is so kind of you, Kristin xo

    ReplyDelete