Sunday, July 11, 2010

Wonderful Blessings

Hi Everyone--
Thank you so much for linking up your inspirational spaces for all of us to see...it has been truly wonderful! What amazing blogs you all have...I am in awe.

Next week, I would like to ask you to link up a Bible verse that has a special meaning to you. This will give us each a chance to find a scripture that will inspire people and brighten their days. It's pretty simple...no need to post pictures but if you would like to, they are more than welcome! (I know we have some amazing photographers on here.)

Then, just let us know where your blog is...pretty simple...AND, I will start it on Friday and end it on Sunday night just like this week...that gives you plenty of time, especially if you are busy with family and friends. I look forward to seeing each one.

I just held the drawing and the tag that I made was won by Barbara Jean Simmons...so congratulations, Barbara! (Please email me your address so I can send it to you.)

I am overwhelmed by all of your inspirational places and stories of faith. This could never have been done without Margaret's idea to do this Link event! And it also would never have been possible without all the dedication to the Lord from all of you who cared so much to take your time to inspire others.

Sending blessings to you all,
Cindy

5 comments:

  1. It was a great opportunity. I was so stressed with some things going on in my life this week and I didn't think I'd be able to participate. But it forced me to slow down a bit and remember to Be Still.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Cheryl,
    Your post was absolutely beautiful...I LOVE your room! It was so inspiring!!!
    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy,
    Oh so wonderful I own that sweet tag you made!!!

    Thank you so much, for hosting the linky party and for your wonderful inspirational blog.
    I so look forward to each and every post you do.

    Blessings to you sweet girl!!

    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS cannot wait to share on next week's scripture party. I so instantly knew which one I would share. =)

    hugs

    b

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I'm so glad you saw the post, Barb! I was so surprised! I still haven't figured out which scripture I will post yet...I have so many I love...
    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete