Sunday, July 18, 2010

If you didn't see this!

Hi Everyone...
If you didn't get a chance to read this story, please scroll down to the link party and Number 40--Linda is there...If you have an opportunity, read her story...I love it! And thank you Heather for your beautiful post and for posting Linda's on your blog--it shows God's miracles are everywhere! When you visit their blogs, you'll know why I didn't want you to miss them!
Hugs,
Cindy
xoxox
P.S. I just put a direct link to their posts, so no need to scroll down now!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cindy, I looked at past posts here but don't find the link party and number 40. Silly me! I would read it if I find it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cindy...so cool...I had to scroll down a bit to find the linky...really cool!!!! Thanks for mentioning LInda. She's a real sweet lady...thanks for mentioning me too!!!! That's so cool :) :) :) I can't wait till next Sunday!!! Have a lovely week. Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete