Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Biggest "Thank You" Ever

Dear Friends,

We may be far apart...We may be in touch "through mid-air," so to speak.
But, I thank you for all your prayers through this very difficult time
and I cannot begin to tell you how much I appreciate your love,
caring, and kindness.

Because I didn't want to write everything in detail on my blog,
tonight I tried to add my friends' names to my email list so
that I could write to everyone and keep you posted.

If you did not hear from me, please email me so I can
have your email address and I will send you letters as
I update things around here. My email address
is: cindylou_20@hotmail.com

My prayers go out to all of you as I ask for a blessing
upon you, your families, and those you hold dear.
I pray for the Lord's love and peace to encompass
you and fill your life.

Love,
Cindy

12 comments:

  1. Well, whatever is going on, I pray for acceptance for you and your husband, and for health and full recovery if it be God's will. Is he stable? ICU? Doing as well as can be expected at the moment?
    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thoughts and prayers of many are with you.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Continuing to lift you all up in prayer...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cindy,
    Hope things are going well for both of you this morning and that Ralph is getting stronger each day. I just checked out your artistic website. Wow, you do beautiful work.
    Keeping you both in my prayers,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  5. You both are in my thoughts and prayers.
    God Bless,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying for you and for a speedy recovery for your husband.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are here for each other. hugs♥olive

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a privilege to pray for you in your time of need. After all, that's what friends are for.

    Love,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Cindy:
    Please know that your hubby has been in my prayers for days. I know exactly how you feel. Last spring I needed prayer and I was uplifted by wonderful blogger friends and we saw the hand of God in our lives.

    Hang in there,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  10. My husband and I are still praying for your hubbys full recovery. Many, many blessings to you as well. May the Lord continue to strengthen you and give you peace.
    Much love,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  11. HI Cindy...

    Thanks for extending your "friendship" towards me...and I'm still praying for you and dear hubby!!! THanks for letting us pray for you!!! It's an honor!!! Extra love and hugs for you and hubby, from Oregon,....Heather :)

    ReplyDelete