Saturday, August 14, 2010

My Latest Drawing--Fairy Garden Delights


Hi Everyone,

I think that we see God's blessings so miraculously in a garden and I hope this piece helps you remember the treasures of nature that He brings to us each day.

A blank CD became the makings of a magical fairy garden with a bird, fairies, butterflies, and bird’s nest. If you would like to be entered into my drawing to win this, just leave your name under this post. The drawing will be within a week--I just haven’t determined when it will be yet! (Created with all commercial embellishments and papers.) I should tell you that the colors are deeper in person and the entire piece appears very vintage.

This drawing is being run on this, as well as my Whimsical Musings blog, so you only need to sign up in one place!

Linking this up to Spiritual Sunday--Their button is on the sidebar of my blog...please scroll down to link up to this wonderful link event.

Also, my link party is still in effect through Sunday and you're welcome to join in...Just tell us your favorite movie on your blog and link it up here...It is a terrific way to get to know people better! Just scroll down to link up.

I am having problems with my computer, so if I don't answer you, it means I can't get on here...it's a new mac, but it's overheating...

Also, please come back for my Monday Message!

This drawing is now closed--Peggy Gatto is the winner!

Hugs,
Cindy

17 comments:

  1. Hi Cindy! You are Busy drawing up a storm. I just return from a funeral for a lovely friend in her 70's who is now HOME with the LORD. Have a love weekend darling one. hugs♥olive

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cindy, Beautiful collection...Thank you! Gerry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Spiritual Sunday! You sure are a creative person. Hope you have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cindy, thisi s wonderful!!! What a neat idea, too. I have a few CDs that I ruined when I first was learning how to burn photos to CD...so this would be a nice way to decorate them up r eal cute and hang some in my room!!! Have a great weekend. Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea! And Happy Spiritual Sunday!

    Jocelyn
    http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your creation is so pretty….Great idea.
    I love it!
    Blessings,
    Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Cindy, My, you are so artistic!!
    There is so much thought placed in this one drawing. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cindy, you are too much. This is so creative. Love it.

    By the way, would you share some of the ways you use your tags? I know most people use them for scrapbooking or bookmarks. I'm making some smaller gift tags for Christmas. I purchased a pad of jumbo tags ready to decorate that can even be used as door hangers I guess. Just wondered if you had other creative ways you use yours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love what you've done with the CD Cindy!! It's just so pretty. I hope you have a wonderful week sister!

    Hugs XX
    Barbara
    Moore Whimsies

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very creative and fun. Thanks for sharing it with all of us...God bless you this Spiritual Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cindy
    I wanted to come by again and thank you for your prayers. I too believe in the power of prayer and I am so grateful for yours. God hears our prayers with a deep love for us, His children. Thank you again....and God be with you this day too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! I love this. I have to admit it even though I'm 49 fairies are my favorite. What a great idea. I love to make fairy gardens thay are so much fun.
    Blessings,
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for stopping by today! I put up a new post...sort of a challenge of sorts...check it out! I hope today finds you happy and in good health!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cindy,
    That is really pretty. I hope you mac gets to feeling better.....I hope you have a wonderful day.
    Hugs,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Cindy, So sorry to hear about your Mac issues. They're great computers but nothing is perfect except God :) I'd definitely take it back to Apple and have them check it (back up good first :) ). A friend of mine had to exchange her brand new one during the first couple of weeks, but the new one has been chugging along great ever since. :) Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is very interesting. Thank you for sharing it with us. I hope your computer gets better soon. I've had an iMac for about two years and I just love it.
    Blessings,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love how you have altered your CD a gem it is thank you for sharinf as always

    Love DAwn xx

    ReplyDelete